Pixel de Facebook
ALERT Entre Cielos is open with enhanced safety measures in place.  LEARN MORE

Hotel Boutique & Spa Hamam en Mendoza | Ofertas y promociones | EN

OFFERS

ESCAPE TO

OUR MENDOZA HOTEL

From seasonal offers to special packages that capture the splendor of our idyllic vineyard setting, we invite you to explore the best of Argentina through a uniquely curated Entre Cielos experience.

EARLY BIRD SPECIAL!

Extra Sale

Book your stay in Mendoza with 60 days in advance, and receive

Up to 50% off

in all our available rooms

Plus complimentary breakfast!

Flexible modification policies

— Min 2 nights stay —

For stays between 12/01/2020 and 03/31/2021. Blackout dates may apply

RESERVATIONS POLICIES: Payment of 30% of the total 30 days prior to check-in The remaining 70% is paid 24 hours before check-in
Breakfast included, special discount booking 60 days before check in | Min 2 nights stay. Full payment 30 days prior to the day of arrival at the hotel.
Guarantee Policy: In order to confirm the reservation, we will kindly require to send us the following credit card information: full name and number, expiration date and security code.

RESERVE SU ESTADÍA

BENEFICIOS POR RESERVAR DE MANERA DIRECTA PARA SUITES

Copa de bienvenida | Circuito Clásico de Hamam | Transfer desde y hacia el Aeropuerto | Snack y Cocktail de bienvenida.